Author's Web Site:

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank You!
It's official! The Tao of Daily Life has won the Best Books Award in the Spirituality / Alternative Science category from the Coalition of Visionary Resources. This was announced at the awards banquet of the 2008 International New Age Trade Show in Denver, Colorado:


I would like to express my gratitude to both COVR and INAT for this great honor. I would also like to thank Joel Fotino, Brian Tart, Sarah Carder, Sarah Litt and everyone else at Penguin / Tarcher who worked tirelessly to turn this book into reality; and of course I must thank Peter and Sandra Riva, literary agents extraordinaire who believed in the book and worked with me every step of the way; and most of all the readers from every corner of the world who supported the message of the Tao even before this book was published. You have made this possible. Thank you!

No comments: