Author's Web Site:

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Free Books for Prisoners

Question: Derek, I understand you donate copies of your Tao Te Ching translation to prisoners, and I have a friend who is currently incarcerated. I believe he can benefit from your writing, but as much as I like your translation, I think he would be more receptive to your stories. Do you have a similar program of donation for your other book, The Tao of Daily Life?

Answer: Yes, I do indeed give away both Tao Te Ching: Annotated & Explained and The Tao of Daily Life. The terms are exactly the same for both in that there is absolutely no charge - I will pay for the books as well as the shipping costs. If you are interested, you can visit the following links for more information:

Tao Te Ching: Annotated & Explained - Free Books for Prisoners

The Tao of Daily Life - Free Books for Prisoners





No comments: